- This event has passed.
Hypnobabies® Fall Series – St. Charles Class 3
October 27, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Hypnobabies® is a very successful complete childbirth course. This course will prepare both mom and birth, partner/dad, to understand all facets of pregnancy and how to use medical grade hypnosis tools. Going way beyond relaxation and comfort techniques, Hypnobabies retrains your mind to perceive the discomforts of birth as normal pressure or baby movements to have an easier, more comfortable birth experience. This is the only class you will need to prepare for the birth you want!
I recommend starting this class when you are between 25 and 32 weeks pregnant so that you have time to complete the course and practice before your baby arrives.
Hypnobabies is a comprehensive complete childbirth education class. In addition to learning real, medical-grade, somnambulistic hypnosis techniques, Hypnobabies includes a thorough overview of childbirth topics.
- Class 1 – Introduction to Hypnobabies
- Class 2 – Staying Healthy and Low Risk
- Class 3 – Your Options in Birthing
- Class 4 – The Onset of Labor
- Class 5 – Birth Partners, Transformation and Birth
- Class 6 – Full Birthing Time Rehearsal and Birthing Your Baby and Beyond
To read more about the specific topics covered in class click here.